2323 Birch St, Palo Alto, CA 94306
384 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA 95008
Our private dining events at Naschmarkt Restaurants consist of indoor and out door spacious accommodations. Each location can seat up to 50 guests comfortably. With a maximum hosting capacity of up to 120 seated guests for an exclusive buyout of the entire venu. Although, our locations do not provide enclosed rooms, some privecy maybe be procured by way of seperation and panels. Our beautiful private dining areas offer quiet and peaceful setting that are suitable for corporate as well as celebratory social events.,
Contact us for more information for your next memorable group event!
In The News
We will be hosting many events, some private and some public. Stay tuned.
In The News
We are now open for Lunch
After making a selection from each section in the three-course plated dinner menu below, please contact us to address any special instructions, the cost, and to finalize your reservation.
- Butter Lettuce Salad with shaved radishes, toasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkin seed oil & citrus vinaigrette
- Spätzle with Smoked Chicken, corn, sweet peas, tarragon and mushrooms
- Choice of Smoked Pork Bratwurst or Spicy Paprikawurst with braised sauerkraut, caramelized onions and Dijon mustard
- Pan Seared Scallops*, purple cauliflower puree, raisin & almond pesto, pancetta, caper berries
- Tagliatelle Pasta, asparagus pistou, pistachios, Alpha Tolman cheese
- Grilled Sword Fish with lentils with spicy sausage, Brussels sprouts, kale and macadamia nuts
- Classic Wiener Schnitzel with lingonberry sauce, Austrian potato salad, lemon and crispy parsley
- Hungarian Beef Goulash; beef shoulder braised in paprika, served with herbed spätzle, Hungarian pepper and sour cream
- Grilled C.A.B. New York Steak;truffle purple potato puree & chips, Brussels sprouts with lardon, shiitake mushrooms, master jus
- SALZBURGER NOCKERL
Fluffy vanilla soufflé with blueberry compote & vanilla bean ice cream
- APFEL STRUDEL
Apple & hazelnut strudel with whipped cream, toasted almonds & vanilla bean ice cream
- SCHOKO KUCHEN
Liquid center Valrhona chocolate cake, macerated strawberries, wild strawberry sorbet, chocolate sauce, pistachios
FIll out this form
To contact our coordinator
Join us at our Palo Alto location for an intimate evening of Wine & Food pairing from across Europe.
6 – course x 6 – wine pairing. $195 per person plus tips and tax.
Wine & Food Pairing
Green highlighted wines, above listed, will be served along with Damilano Cannubi Barolo 2017 (Italy,) which did not make the list in time.
1. Course – Canapés : speck, fish tartine and pickle skewer (Austria) Szigeti Gruner Veltliner Brut NV
2. Course – Greek salad with feta cheese mousse and tapenade (Greece) Papagiannakos Assyrtiko 2022
3. Course – Rabbit spatzle mac and cheese with paprika and pretzel croutons (Italy) Zenato Lugana Riserva 2020
4. Course – Eggplant lasagna with garlic foam (France) Mirabeau Pure Rose 2022
5. Course – Albandigas( Spanish meatballs), roasted red pepper, potato dauphinoise (Spain) Alto Moncayo Veraton 2020
6. Mushroom risotto with braised beef shoulder